The Crafter’s Choice Challenge is open to all types of crafters. Are you a traditional scrapbooker, pocket page scrapbooker, mixed media artist, cardmaker, quilter, knitter, planner enthusiast, or party planner? Share your creative passion this National Scrapbook Day by creating a project that embodies your crafting style! This challenge is open to all crafters and should embrace what you love about crafting. We will select 13 winners who, we believe, best capture our attention while also meeting the challenge requirements. All projects and skill levels will be considered. Projects that capture our attention should wow us with color choices, or demonstrate great heart, evoke emotion, tell a story, or share beauty in some way.
Our goal at Scrapbook.com is to empower beautiful, meaningful, handmade creations. National Scrapbook Day is our way of celebrating, encouraging and inspiring you to take time to create something beautiful and enjoy the creative process. Thank you for joining us.
1. Join the Challenge.
2. Create a new, never-before-published layout or project that showcases what kind of crafter you are, while also meeting the challenge requirements for your chance to win!
3. Upload your entry to the Scrapbook.com Gallery.
4. Link AT LEAST 3 products used in your project. You are not limited to products you have purchased at Scrapbook.com. You may link embellishments, washi tape, adhesives, paper trimmers, ink, paint, stencils, punches, die cutting machines, glue and cardstock too!
5. Be sure to check the box at the bottom of the upload page to add your project to the NSD Crafter’s Choice Challenge. Please note: There is no need to upload your image to the forum post; winners will only be chosen from the Challenge Uploads.
6. There is no limit to the amount of times you can enter this challenge, but you are only eligible to win one prize per challenge.
7. Winners will be announced on the Scrapbook.com Blog no later than June 15, 2018. You must redeem your prize within 60 days from the time the winners are announced or another winner will be chosen.