The Scrapbooker’s Choice Challenge is open to scrapbookers of all types. Are you a traditional scrapbooker, pocket-page scrapbooker, love using mixed media or stamps on your layouts, or use a planner for memory keeping? Share your creative passion this National Scrapbook Day by creating a project that embodies your memory keeping style! This challenge is open to everyone and your project(s) should showcase how much you love the art of scrapbooking!
We will select 20 winners who, we believe, best capture our attention while also meeting the challenge requirements. All projects and skill levels will be considered. Projects that capture our attention should wow us with color choices, or demonstrate great heart, evoke emotion, tell a story, or share beauty in some way.
We will choose 5 winners in each of the following categories - Traditional Scrapbook Layouts, Memory Keeping Projects using Mixed Media, Memory Keeping Projects using Stamps, and Best Projects of NSD.
Our passion at Scrapbook.com is to empower beautiful, meaningful, handmade creations. National Scrapbook Day is our way of celebrating, encouraging and inspiring you to take time to create something beautiful and enjoy the creative process. Thank you for joining us.
1. Join the Challenge.
2. Create a new, never-before-published layout or project that showcases your memory keeping style, while also meeting the challenge requirements for your chance to win!
3. Upload your entry to the Scrapbook.com Gallery.
4. Link AT LEAST 3 products used in your project. You are not limited to products you have purchased at Scrapbook.com. You may link paper, stickers, embellishments, washi tape, adhesives, paper trimmers, ink, paint, stencils, punches, die cutting machines, glue and cardstock too!
5. Be sure to check the box at the bottom of the upload page to add your project to the NSD Scrapbooker’s Choice Challenge. Please note: There is no need to upload your image to the forum post; winners will only be chosen from the Challenge Uploads.
6. There is no limit to the amount of times you can enter this challenge, but you are only eligible to win one prize for this challenge.
7. Winners will be announced on the Scrapbook.com Blog no later than June 14, 2019. You must redeem your prize within 60 days from the time the winners are announced or another winner will be chosen.