This is a little side project I did. The frame is from Archivers, but I have seen K&Company packaging it as part of a kit, can't seem to find the product here though. Picture is DD during our day at the Texas Renaissance Festival last year. I can't wait to go again! Huzzah!
Edit: I should have mentioned some of the techniques used. I sketched over the red parts of the pattern with Sakura Stardust ink in clear, then clear embossed it to seal it in. I noticed that the stardust ink will disappear after a while. I had started to sketch with the ink towards the center, then stopped working on the project for about a week, when I came back to it, the original inking had faded away, so I had to go over it again. The clear embossing helped keep it from fading.
Also, the flowers in their original color were just too bright, the color didn't match very well with the paper or velvet ribbon. So, I used VersaMark watermark Ink to darken the flower. I actually put the flowers through the ink 2 times, I think it turned out pretty well though.