Inside Card: … you still look like a Spring Chick!
Today is the last day to make a project with the February Stamp of the Month at From the Heart Stamps (FTHS) and I just got it done! This month hasn’t allowed for much crafting and now I’m sick with a cold. Some people can craft when they are sick…I’m not one of them. My creative juices are plugged up with sinus crap at the moment so I’m surprised I was able to get this done. I’m happy with it for now we will see when I feel better if I still like it! I made it with one of my Best Friends in mind that has a birthday in April. Her favorite color combo is yellow and dark blue so that is what I used.
This stamp, Birthday Candle Birdbrain, comes with a ton of sentiments! I was having a hard time people which one to use! I colored the bird in photoshop (have a hard time with yellow when I do watercolors) the rest I did with Tombow markers.
I used Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #208 as my inspiration. Instead of the second block on the bottom I did a long skinny one to hold my sentiment. I also offset the image from the blue mat.
1) February Stamp of the Month Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps – Use the image provided and get next months Monthly image free!
2) Simply Create Too Challenge #56 – Shop in your Stash! I so need this challenge….about a 100 times! Everything is from my scrap drawer too! I even had the yellow embossed piece in there! Nothing new on this card!
3) Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes. No topping this week just make a birthday card!
4) March Card Challenge @ Scrapbook.com – Product Category – Fiber/Thread (no ribbon)…I’m hoping floss is okay!
5) Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #208 – Use the sketch provided as your inspiration.
Digital Image: Birthday Candle Birdbrain @ From the Heart Stamps
Inks/Markers: the bird was colored in photoshop, the rest I used Tombow markers (blue – 452, 565, 535) (yellow – 055)
Accents/Tools: button, floss, Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder