Still got this cold but have a little more energy today so since it is the LAST day to enter Deedee’s Digi of the Month challenge I dragged by bottom into my scraproom and came up with this! Not bad for having to blow your nose every 5 min!
I did a mixture of using the pre-colored digi (the base of the turtle) but then colored the shell and balloon in photoshop and glued them on top of the base. Then I printed the hat out on red cardstock and cut it out.
1) Deedee’s Digi of the Month – Make a project with the stamp provided and next month’s image will be FREE!
2) March Card Challenge @ Scrapbook.com – Favorites Category – Use a sketch or card you have saved in your favorites as inspiration. I used Sketch Saturday Sketch #294.
3) Simply Create Too Challenge #56 – Shop in your stash. This is my 2nd entry…as I said I need to “shop in my stash” a lot!! Everything from my scrap drawers except for the green diamond paper…but I bought the pack last year sometime. The punches had forever!
4) Seize the Birthday Challenge – Anything goes – no topping this week. This is my 2nd entry.
5) Card Makin Mamas Challenge #81 - stack it up! 3 layers or more.
Digital Image: Turtleriffic Day @ Deedee’s Digis
Patterned Paper: Echo Park (A Boy’s Life)
Inks: pre-colored digi printed on Canon Inkjet Printer, shell colored in photoshop, hat paper pieced
Accent/Tools: circle punch, corner rounder, X – sticker maker, EK success border punch