For the DT at Hearts and Crafts. http://www.heartsandcrafts.org/ I was given pp, cs, ribbon and chipboard and could only add ink, stickles, stamps or pictures. This is a layout I made with the kit.
Also for the What your kids say about you challenge.
1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you
2. What makes mom happy? me saying I love you back
3. What makes mom sad? me going to my friends house and spending the night
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
doing funny things
5. What was your mom like as a child? I don't know
6. How old is your mom? 31
7. How tall is your mom?
I don't know
8. What is her favorite thing to do? spend time with me
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? scrapbook
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? singing Jesus songs
11. What is your mom really good at? scrapbooking
12. What is your mom not very good at? nothing
13. What does your mom do for her job? call people on the phone
14. What is your mom's favorite food? carrots
15. What makes you proud of your mom? she never leaves my side
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? I don't know
17. What do you and your mom do together? go to Dos Picos Park or scrapbook
18. How are you and your mom the same? we have the same eyes
19. How are you and your mom different? she has brown hair and I don't
20. How do you know your mom loves you? she says I love you
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
My added journaling:
I must admit that when I read these questions I worried I'd get some pretty harsh answers. I.E. What am I not good at? COOKING!!! But carrots as my favorite food and singing songs? Remind me to get your ears checked! i love you and your version of me, even if I don't agree! Love, mom