Hello everyone. Wanted to get this posted I finished last night...if the sun would only shine here...I could get better pics...anyway. This one was for the bug challenge the twist are to have flowers, bling, and /or doodles...got them all!! The pic is of Cooper, yeah before he got his hair cut. He has on the handmade overalls that all the younger boys have worn. Which I love them. The little bug catcher we have had since Amanda was little...they are handmade and real tough!!! Products Used:
* Cricut title cut from Cuttin' Up at 2 then stamped with an older stamp
* Cricut Locker talk for the handle on magnify glass, pg. 47
* Cricut Cuttin' Up for circle on magnify glass pg. 67
* Cricut Walk in My Garden ladybugs, caterpillar, snail, bees,
* EK Success retro flower punches the flowers were hand doodled...I think I saw from Yarlima and Luzma..THANKS Ladies!!
* ultra fine glitter
* Zig pen
* glossy accents
* wiggle eyes, ink, glimmer mist, Art-lenz
* Xyron cutter for one ladybug
* PP Pink Paislee-Cubicle
* Bazzill cardstock
*the green branches are from Betty again!! Love these cuts my friend!! THANKS!!
Wanted to give you cut sizes:
Large ladybug-3, small ladybug-1 1/2, snail-1, bee-1, larger bee 1 3/4. magna circle 3 1/2, and the handle.
I hope that covers it. TFL. Dawn
oh yeah for close ups and more pics go to my blog