It wasn't easy coming up with the mandated twist to this challenge....so I finally just gave up trying and this is what came of it. I tried the ribbon weaving technique for a first time and realized after I glued those flowers down you can't tell that I weaved the ribbon (so note to self...use bigger ribbon or smaller space marks lol). Thank you Kay (mugglescrapper) for the pps and the leaf stickers. Thank you Karen.W for the scallop punch and the blue flowers. Thank you Sol (S.Baker) for the bird that I gave a feather and eye to. Thank you Angelica for the clear beads I colored and put in the middle of the flowers. Thank you Veronica (Artsyscrapmom) for the alpha stickers. I used white fabric paint for the dots around the circle I cut with my scallop edge shears and matting. I used a white pen (from Karen.W) for the stitched doodles.