I tried all different things when I photographed this LO, but no matter what I did the pic came out dark - It's much easier to see me IRL. Anyway, this is a photo of me with a friend's new guitar back in August 2008.
This is for:
1) August PageMaps, Etc. Challenge Sketch #1.
2) August One Month at a Time Challenge, in which all of the photos on the LO's must be from any August - this one is from August 2008. This is Week 1, which required:
1. at least 3 different shades of one color - I have many shades of green here, some in the pp's, 2 Bazzill cs's, 2 green Distress Inks, GM, buttons, & a gem;
2. at least 3 patterned papers - I used 3 patterns from the DCWV Once Upon a Time Stack;
3. one photo; and
4. journaling in an unconventional way (not in a small paragraph) - I journaled around the edge of the photo mat, and I have hidden journaling on the tag (unconventional for me anyway since I've only ever done hidden journaling twice before).
Around the photo says: Me, playing around with the new Martin, pretending I have even the slightest clue about guitar. August 2008
The hidden journaling is personal.
The title is a Wynonna Judd song. I have had that Once Upon a Time stack for AGES, and this is the first time I finally broke into it. The tag and flowers were bare that I sprayed with Olive Vine and Tattered Leather GM's. The strips at the top and bottom are mounted on foam tape. The guitar embellie is something else I bought a long time ago and made myself use here. The title was cut with the Stamped Cricut cart.