"Our seasons recur with Bob and I recording the beauty of our surroundings and the fun times we enjoy with each other. October 2012"
The Harvest Wreath instructions appear in this month's issue of Scrapbooking & Beyond.
1) Cut cardstock into 1 1/2" X 2" and 2 1/2" X 3" rectangles.
2) Soak the rectangles in a bowl of water for a few minutes.
3) Crumple and gently wring rectangles. 4) Lay flat on paper towels to dry completely overnight.
5) When rectagles are dry, cut assorted-size leaf shapes.
6) Dab sponge into brown ink, then antique surface and outside edges of each leaf.
7) Arrange leaves onto wreath form.
This took several hours to complete, but I was able to watch a NASCAR race and Sunday Morning while I was crafting. The pictures were taken yesterday at the Cooper's Rock Trout Pond and Reservoir near our home.