After I embossed the butterfly I used the Chocolate for the base color and added the Denium color to the swirls.
I used the same Chocloate color for the branch, and the Denium on the bird.
After the bird dried I added a light coat of glossy accents. For the flowers I used Lavender, and Tanzanite paint colors. The glitter I used on the leaves I used Replendence Emerald. For the chipboard border over the lace I used embossing powder Platinum.
The title I wanted to distress it and make it look old. I painted the base Beige color and then I added Crackle accents by Ranger. You cant see some of the fine cracks in the chipboard below under the LO but you can see some of the areas that the crackle accents bubbled up. I used a heat gun later to add texture to the title and this is one of my favorites ways to use crackle accents for texture on chipboard! After the crackled accents dried I went over the area with a dry brush and a little bit of Chocolate color paint to add some more color.