My nephew's high school graduation. I played along with a bunch of challenges, including:
1. Scrap With Your Scraps- the grey cardstock and the red patterned paper.
2. Stickers - all the embellishments are canvas stickers except the glitter tape (and even that's sticky).
3. Tic Tac Toe - used the ink, numbers, glitter tape row.
4. Music - song title category using the song Well Done from The Afters. The phrase is on the file folder tab on the right hand page.
5. Journaling - for category 3, I used a journaling card. 6. Use Your Stamps - I stamped words on the grey cardstock pieces and stamped part of my title on the canvas circle.
7. Daily Inspiration for 3/13 - my something sparkly is the glitter tape.