Pictures from my nephew's graduation party, with lots of family in attendance, so I focused on family as the theme for my layout. Challenges include:
1. Scrap With Your Scraps - all cardstock and patterned paper except background.
2. Stickers - hearts, circles on right hand page, "hoot, hoot".
3. Tic Tac Toe - I used sketch, pastel colors, and ribbon.
4. Journaling - list of family attending party on a pre-printed journaling card.
5. March Daily Inspiration for 3/9 - included a tree with the word family over it for my "family tree."