Done for the Nov. Baker's Dozen Challenge. We had to use the following items...
1) metal, metal brads in corners of solid color blocks
2) stencil, stenciled leaves
3) leaves, also stamped leaves
4) circles, circle die cut
5) washi tape, tape under title Thankful
6) buttons, buttons on each corner of matting
7) tan, color tan blocking lower left
8) white, color white blocking upper right
9) plaid, by pp
10) vellum, matting pp with stencil and stamped leaves
11) thankful, wooden plaque title
12) tag, small tag in lower right corner of photo
13) photo corners, all four corners of by pp
I had a blast putting this together! Oh what fun!! I used black card stock and 49 and Market Rusty Autumn plaid for the bg pp. Tim Holtz distressed inks walnut stain, and lastly a quote from Echo Park Lumberjack. Pretty much everything else were scraps used and embellies from my stash. Entered into the Nov. Pet Challenge as well.TFL!!