Photos of my daughter at the park. Challenges include:
1. Stickers - banner, 5 small white stars, skull circle, large pink star, pink flower, smile tab. Includes twist of 10 stickers.
2. Elsie Flannigan week 3: customize a ribbon border (the suede ribbon already had sequins and beads on it, so someone customized it even if it wasn't me!).
3. Scraplift the Person Before You: lifted Lela's You & Me layout https://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/135841/view/6268433/-1/0/0.html
4. Negative Space: left the top and bottom of left page and lower left corner of right page free of embellishments, patterned paper, or photos.
5. Music: used lyrics "you're a rock star" and "only shooting stars break the mold" from All Star by Smash Mouth.
6. Daily Inspiration challenge for 1/20: use the word "dream."
7. Tic-Tac-Toe: used the row with vellum, embossing, ribbon.
8. Baker's Dozen: added the following 13 items to my layout
• Rainbow (die-cut on right page)
• Stickers (see Sticker challenge for list)
• Stickles (on unicorn horn, skull eyes, camera view finder, clouds)
• Edge punch (scalloped border below ribbon on left page)
• Envelope (cut from kraft cardstock using my Cricut plus a heart punch)
• Sequins (on suede ribbon on left page, plus a few in the envelope)
• Unicorn (it started as a horse but I added a Stickles horn)
• Inking (around pink and striped papers, plus brayered ink onto background textured cardstock)
• Something hand drawn (stars, shooting star tail)
• Die-cut (printed rock star tag, dreams shape, camera, be yourself, it's your day plus cut title and horse using Cricut)
• Dry embossing (dots on vellum on left page)
• Ampersand (in title)
• Star (stickers, hand drawn on both pages)