1. Create a 2-page LO using:
2. a pair of something as the theme (a pair of hands, shoes, pants, twins, etc.); - Toothbrushes
3. a pair of photos (2);
4. a pair of photo corners (handmade or store bought â€“ no more than 2)on photo on left side under flowers
5. a pair of tags (can be used alone or together â€“ no more than 2) "His/Her" tags on right photo
6. a visible title and subtitle (to make a pair of titles)
________Happiness is...... Your Toothbrush next to mine________
7. visible or hidden journaling (handwritten, computer generated or whatever)
Who knew that a toothbrush could signify
So much to me. . . Not just a single
Toothbrush, but the sight of two toothbrushes
I remember the day when my toothbrush
Stood alone with plenty of room in the
Medicine cabinet and no one to share the
I didn’t NEED another dirty toothbrush
Next to me, I didn’t NEED someone to keep
The First day you came to visit me behind
Those cabinet doors, I must say the idea
was NOT appealing. This was MY SPACE!
Slowly, I realized that it wasn’t so bad
Having you there beside me. You gave me
Someone to talk to, you were someone who
Understood me, and most of all you made
Me feel important.
Now, in this dark, quiet place WE call home,
I look over at you and know that my life
Without you, standing boldly beside me, would
Be a very lonely existence.
Thank You, for coming to my house to visit,
And for never leaving me to stand alone.