Use ribbons to create whimsical flowers to add as embellishments for your projects.
Goody Bag1.Cut a piece of cardstock to measure 4 1/4" x 11'
2. Score at the following increments: 1", 5 1/2" and 6 1/2"
3. Use a bone folder to crease folds.
4. Stamp the front panel using the Leaf and Floral background image with Unicorn ink.
5. Die cut using the circle from the "Ticket Frame" Frame Cut set.
6. Put candy or other goodies in a cellophane bag, affix in place in the holder.
7. Adhere May Arts rick rack to the inside of the front flap.
8. Use a stapler to seal the goody holder shut.
9. Add thin strips of paper onto the flap (covering the staples).
10. Add pearls.
1. Cut 5 pieces of ribbon 2" long.
2. Fold the ribbon in half, cinch the end and secure with needle and thread.
3. Thread the petals onto a longer length or thread (like stringing popcorn), tie a knot in the ends of the thread.
4. Sew a button in place.
5. Tie a bow with thin blue ribbon and affix to the goody bag.
6. Affix flower in place with Glue Dots or Glossy Accents.
Tip: Try not to eat too much candy while filling the bag.