This is a project that has been on my in-progress table for several months. It started as an ICAD. I collaged some burlap to an index card allowing about half an inch of overhang. I then collaged lace scraps to to the burlap and covered it entirely in gesso. I painted the lace collage using a combination of Art Alchemy and Shimmerz paints.The chipboard is from Reneabouquets. I embossed it with butterscotch embossing powder (one of my new favorites). I also embossed some washers with Patina Oxide embossing powder by Seth Apter. I used drybrushing on the canvas background using 3 colors and slowly adding thin layers. I added some 36g copper between the index card and my canvas and mounted the entire thing on a stained wood artist's panel. My favorite embellishments are the copper wire coils and the rolled piece of scrap copper. I knew it was finally finished after I added these pieces.