I started this yesterday. I know I've gone through alot of different storage options with Stickles but that just means I'm getting closer to what will work for me, right? Right? lol
I started this yesterday. Dh had a lot of small scrap pieces of 2x4 lumber. I used a 3/4" drill bit so I could insert the tops into the pieces. It didn't clear the above shelf by only a fraction of an inch.
So I first used an one inch drill bit and drilled down about a quarter inch. Then I used the 3/4 inch bit. Now there's no problem with clearance. Each block was about 3" wide, so I was able to get 12 holes into each. I had to use white duct tape around the sides and bottoms of these. Some cracked apart during my drilling but you can't tell with the duct tape. lol
Each block is organized by color, not alphabetically as I had them before.
Yes, there's plenty of room for all the new colors. There's my chart, too. Oh, one block is where I made my own glitter glues using empty Stickles bottles.