This image was printed from:
My new distress ink tag pad
This is my new distress ink tag pad, this time with all 36 colours! :-)
I was going to add new to my old one, but I noticed that some of the colours had become wet, so I decided to make a new one instead.
Lessons learned from my old one:
I used eyelets and a ballchain, thinking it would last longer. It was very clumpsy to use. Not easy to make a tight pad of it. So this time I used some ribbon.
Itīs always nice to see the stamped image on a white background, so I only used an ink blending tool on half of the tag. I remember Iīve seen something like that before.
I keep it hanging on my distress ink pad storage.
Shop This Project