Be the first to cheer this project!

Give a Cheer
This image was printed from:
Give a Cheer

I've had my Rollabind kit for a couple of years and FINALLY used it last nite and I love it! Just used one of those generic wire-spiralbound sketch pads from WM, took the wire out, trimmed off the “frizzies”, decorated the cover w/pp & tags using my xyron 900 and 250 (not crazy about the 250 btw…those tags could have more adhesive on them if ya ask me) punched thru the sheets 5 at a time w/the Rollabind punch, attached them to the rollabind discs and voila! I used the ugly transparent yellow discs cuz I got them w/the kit and they're ugly so I wont be using them on an actual sb or journal or anything important so I figured I'd use them on this cuz I dont care what it looks like. There are over 100 sheets of paper in there including 4 index tab sheets I added to it.