I can't take credit for this idea - I saw it in a Scrapbook magazine but I thought it was sooooo good I wanted to share it. This is a really easy embellishment to make using punches - here's how:
1. Punch one bear out of skin coloured paper and one out of white paper.
2. Punch one large and 2 small circles out of hte same skin coloured paper.
3. Glue the large circle over the bear's head and the small circles over the bears paws.
4. Cut the white bear down to make the nappy shape and glue on.
5. Draw on some eyes and rosy cheeks and if you so desire, add a bottle or a smaller teddy using small punches.
I've taken a picture of the back of one of the babies so you can see what I mean about the bear punch.