Layout for the Scrapfaith Challenge (http://scrapfaith.blogspot.com). The challenge was to document your religious convictions in 5 statements or less. THIS CHALLENGE WAS AMAZING for me to do because it really forced my to cut through all of the little day to day things to get to the root of why I believe what I believe and why i drag my kids to church every Sunday morning at 9:00 am.
To view the challenge, cut and paste this address
- God is our loving Heavenly Father who cares for us just as much as an earthly father. He listens to every prayer. he will always love us, no matter what we do. He is there.
- The way to live your life is to love God and love your neighbor.Living the laws of God are not as meaningful ifthey are not done out of love. It is the most important part of service.
- Each of us are spiritual beings. God made us just a little lower than the angels. The devil wants us to forget our divinity, but we are all born with the light of Christ.
- The gospel is true. no matter what...it is true. I know it as much as I know anything, and that knowledge gives me hope, comfort and joy.
- Jesus Christ made it possible for us to overcome sin and return to our Father in Heaven. His atonement means we can always be forgiven, no matter what mistakes we make.