I had fun adding texture to this layout of my DD. I started with scrunched blue tissue paper covered with gel medium. I then used masks with paint and texture paste, stamping, and scrunched foil which I blasted with a heat gun to distress it. (Thanks Scraphouse) Since I was loving the foil, I covered my chipboard arrow and frame as well, but did not heat them. Organza ribbon had a brief heat to shrink it just a little.
Other products: Scrapmatts chipboard arrow and frame; lace; Angelina fibre; Foils; wooden heart; sequins; Lumiere shimmer paint; Petals & Possibility metal alphas; assorted flowers; Prima sequin flower centres; Martha Stewart and EK success edge punches; organza ribbon; tissue paper
Thanks for all who stop by and leave comments...I love the feedback.
This may be my last post for some time, as I am about to have shoulder surgery. Hopefully, I'll be able to look at everyone else's creations as I recover.