Photos from my hubby's trip to the mission. It took me forever to finish this because I was learning a new skill in Cricut Design Space (how to import an image and make it into a die-cut), but I love how the mission die-cut came out, so I guess it was worth the time! Challenges include:
1. Scrap With Your Scraps - all the cardstock for the mission die-cut were scrap pieces.
2. Use Your Stamps - stamped title, stamped wood grain texture onto the roof, door, and tree, stamped leaves onto the tree.
3. Journaling - list, 50+ words, digital.
4. Wood veneers - used three wooden arrows.
5. Daily Inspiration for 9/19 - learned the technique of converting an image to a cut file to create the mission die-cut.