You can spread kindness with your creativity through our Cards for Kindness initiative!
Here's how it works:
- You send your handmade cards (blank inside - with no personal message) to Scrapbook.com.
- We organize and distribute the cards to hospitals, crisis centers, cancer foundations, retirement homes and other organizations.
- The cards are used by nurses, staff members, counselors and volunteers, who add handwritten messages of encouragement and love and give them to patients, children and other people in need.
Many of these cards will become cherished treasures that will be kept and preserved for years to come.
Needed Card Themes:- Thinking of You
- Get Well Soon / Well Wishes
- Thank You
- Happy Hello
- Happy Birthday
- Mother's Day
- Father's Day
- Blank cards / no specific sentiment
Recommended Card Size:
- A2 cards with envelopes (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
Minimum Number of Cards:
- 10 cards per box shipped to Scrapbook.com
We require a minimum of 10 cards per submission in order to streamline the processing and distribution - but you can include cards from any of the approved themes listed above.
If you are unable to send 10 cards, please try to coordinate with friends or family or other crafters in your area and have them help so you can pool your efforts. Consider holding a cardmaking party or get-together.
Card donations also need to be accompanied by a submission form.
Make sure to fill out the form and include it with your shipment of cards to Scrapbook.com.
Thank you so much for your creativity, kindness and generosity! You can learn more about Cards for Kindness here.