NOTE: An electronic die cutting machine from Cricut, Silhouette, Brother, or Sizzix is required to use the Fabric Quill.
Transform all of your fabric projects when you add gorgeous, colorful markings and designs with the Fabric Quill Starter Kit by We R Memory Keepers! This amazing bundle of markers with specialized ink takes your electronic die cutting machine to new levels of brilliance!
Simply insert a Fabric Quill Marker into your Cricut, Silhouette, Brother or Sizzix machine, add your fabric and get ready for the magic. Create shapes, sentiments, patterns, and more with just a little bit of creativity and ink.
- 1 fine tip Bleach Marker
- 1 fine tip Washable Fabric Marker
- 12 fine tip Multi-color Fabric Markers
- 4 cutting machine adapters (Silhouette, Brother, Cricut, and Sizzix)
What machines can you use with your Fabric Quill?
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut Explore Air
- Cricut Explore Air 2
- Silhouette Cameo 2
- Silhouette Cameo 3
- Sizzix Eclips 2
- Brother ScanNCut Models SDX125, SDX225, SDX125i, SDX125e, SDX125TS, CM350, CM100DM, CM250, CM350H, CM650W, CM350R, CM550DX, CM650WX
Get out your electronic die cutting machine, pick a marker and an SVG file, and get ready to add some of the most beautiful accents you've ever seen on your projects. You'll be adding designs to napkins, handkerchiefs, clothing, pillows, and so much more! You'll wonder how you went so long without this amazing bundle of tools.
How to use your Fabric Quill pen:
- Select the appropriate adapter (A-Silhouette, B-Brother, C-Cricut, D-Sizzix) for your electronic cutting machine.
- Insert the Fabric Quill into the machine carriage and follow your machine's instructions for fastening it. If your machine has blade and pen carriages, use the pen carriage. Ensure the pen is fully inserted into the carriage.
- Select desired material.
- Be sure to place your material on the mat in an area that is clear from the machine's roller wheels/mechanisms.
- Follow your machine's individual instructions for using the drawing pen.
- After the drawing is complete, remove your material from the mat.
Tips and safety reminders for using your Fabric Quill:
- Works best with cotton fabrics, but can also be used with cardstock and other materials in accordance with your electronic die cutting machine's compatibility.
- Results of the Bleach Marker may vary according to your material of choice. Test on a scrap piece of material before using on your final project.
- Washable pens can be used to make guiding marks for sewing patterns and embroidery. Wash off with warm water if desired.
- Do not use high pressure settings with the Fabric Quill.
Explore the entire Fabric Quill Collection by We R Memory Keepers for additional accessories. You'll be amazed at the delicate, colorful results every time you use your Fabric Quill.
Number of pieces: 18