Card Making up to 60% OFF!
Take an extra 10% OFF orders $100+ with code: SPRING
Bazzill Basics - 12 x 12 Cardstock - Canvas Texture - Prismatics - Butter Cream

Bazzill Basics - 12 x 12 Cardstock - Canvas Texture - Prismatics - Butter Cream

Take 6% OFF or 10% OFF Your Order (Code: SPRING)  View Details
Item Discontinued & Out of Stock
Please try related products below.

Whether you are making invitations, decorations, or scrapbooking with your favorite color, Single Color Sheets of Bazzill Paper Cardstock are a staple! Colors may vary from screen to screen. WeÂ’ve used advanced techniques to match these colors as close as possible. If you are unhappy with your ...  Full Description & Details
Related Products
Projects
Description & Details

Whether you are making invitations, decorations, or scrapbooking with your favorite color, Single Color Sheets of Bazzill Paper Cardstock are a staple!

Colors may vary from screen to screen. WeÂ’ve used advanced techniques to match these colors as close as possible. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you can take advantage of our 60-day money back guarantee.

Category
Finish
SKU
bb-t19-10475
UPC
Product Reviews
Avg. Rating (9 total)
100% of buyers would recommend
  • Verified Buyer

A must have color for cardmakers

This is a must have color for cardmakers! White just does not work with some cards and this Bazzill Butter Cream is just soft enough of a color to blend with most other colors. This is my go to cardstock for cardmaking.... and it makes a great background for scrapbook pages as well!

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!   (4 out of 4 found this review helpful.)
    Add a Comment
        Delete

• Verified Buyer

Great texture

I was very surprised at how nice this paper both looked and felt. The color is very soft, more cream like; the paper is thick; and the dimpled texture is very unique.

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!   (2 out of 2 found this review helpful.)

• Verified Buyer

Versatile

Can one every have enough cream colored paper for scrapbooking...I think NOT! Love the Bazzill paper due to the weight of the paper

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!   (2 out of 2 found this review helpful.)

• Verified Buyer

wonderful neutral color!

hello, I bought several shades of Bazzill, to find a replacement for the Bazzill Sawdust color i ran out of. i find Butter Cream to be wonderful vintage ivory color, perfect! for the Graphic 45 vintage Springtime paper collection i will use it with. It is just a hair (shade) deeper ivory than the French Vanilla which i will use on stamperia princess scrapbook.
    fyi, the bazzill chiffon is just too butter color to be really neutral.

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!   (1 out of 1 found this review helpful.)

• Verified Buyer

Made in the USA!!!

Just one of the many reasons to use Bazzill products. This is the base of a lot of cards and scrapbook pages and I depend on the quality of Bazzill.

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!   (1 out of 1 found this review helpful.)

• Verified Buyer

Bazzill Butter Cream

I purchased this based on the great reviews & glad I did. It's a beautiful, creamy color that I will purchase again.

• Verified Buyer

Nice cream.

Nice good cream color. I seldom use white paper and this is a nice cream that goes well with many colors. Good quality also.

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!

• Verified Buyer

Excellent Quality with texture and neutral

Great texture, wonderful for layering and takes color very well. Good weight.

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!

• Verified Buyer

Dimpled Texture

Another must have. Great quality paper with a lovely colour and texture.

You must be signed in to comment. Please click here to sign in.

Questions & Answers
No questions yet. Ask a Question.