Declutter Your Craft Room! Storage & Organization UP TO 50% OFF + FREE Gift | Details Here.
Bazzill Basics - 12 x 12 Cardstock - Canvas Texture - Lagoon

Bazzill Basics - 12 x 12 Cardstock - Canvas Texture - Lagoon

Item Discontinued & Out of Stock
Please try related products below.

Use the Lagoon Canvas Texture Cardstock by Bazzill Basics for cards, tags, invitations, layouts or other papercrafts. This 12" x 12" cardstock features a canvas texture. Colors may vary from screen to screen.  Full Description & Details
Related Products
Projects
Description & Details
Use the Lagoon Canvas Texture Cardstock by Bazzill Basics for cards, tags, invitations, layouts or other papercrafts. This 12" x 12" cardstock features a canvas texture. Colors may vary from screen to screen.
Product Reviews
Avg. Rating (5 total)
80% of buyers would recommend
  • Verified Buyer

Bazzill Cardstock - A Perfect Match for Basic Grey's "Jovial" Collection

Trying to find exactly matching solid color cardstock for a series of a Christmas line of papers and embellishments is sometimes almost impossible. I happened to find a Blog about BasicGrey where they listed all the colors in their high quality cardstock to match all their current scrapbooking lines.

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Login to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!   (1 out of 1 found this review helpful.)
    Add a Comment
        Delete

• Verified Buyer

Great Cardstock

I have only been buying Bazzill cardstock lately. It has a good texture and the color selection is unbeatable. Also, the price is reasonable.

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Login to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!   (1 out of 1 found this review helpful.)

• Verified Buyer

Lagoon Cardstock

Needed to match a VersaMagic ink color. This matched perfectly.
    Beautiful shade. Cardstock is a good weight. Color is true to picture on website.

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Login to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!

• Verified Buyer

nice color

lagoon is a great color and I have used it a lot on making cards

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Login to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!

• Verified Buyer

Love Bazzill's colors, BUT....

I love the various Bazzill color selections in their textured cardstock and the cardstock is very pretty, but it doesn't cut cleanly and has a tendency to tear, leaving white torn edges. I am very disappointed in the pieces I just purchased, and will go to another manufacturer with I need my paper replenished.

You must be logged in to comment. Please click here to log in.

Questions & Answers
No questions yet. Ask a Question.