Are you ready for a genius storage solution for all of your 12 x 12 scrapbook paper? Best Craft Organizer has you covered with a durable, versatile storage solution that is the perfect fit for your Ikea Kallax and Expedit cube systems!
The Best Craft Organizer K5 nine shelf system is perfect for organizing 12 x 12 paper, layouts, stickers, and so much more! With nine individual shelves (that we know you're going to fill up quickly!) you can really get your paper stash organized so you know exactly what options you have when starting a new project!
PLEASE NOTE: Ikea Kallax, Expedit or similar cube furniture or storage system with the same measurements (13" width x 13.25" height x 15" depth) is required to use this product. Storage cube is not included with this product.
- 2 side panels that measure 14" x 13" (labeled left and right)
- 1 back panel that measures 13" x 13" (labeled top up)
- 36 small metal dowels
- 9 paper storage shelves
- Assembly instructions
- Assembled, the storage system measures 13" x 14" x 13"
- Storage shelves measure 12.25" x 12.75" x 1"
Don't settle for flimsy storage options when you can have a Best Craft Organizer paper storage shelf system instead! Each of the components of the organizer is built with daily use and reliability in mind. The shelves are constructed out of thick, solid plastic with a high lipped edge, which means you don't have to worry about your paper sliding off the shelves.
This 9-shelf system may come with some minor assembly required, but it will be worth it when you're sliding your perfect storage shelves into your cube system and excitedly filling each layer with wonderful, organized papers and endless possibilities!
What Can You Store in Your K5 Storage Shelves?
- 12 x 12 scrapbook paper
- Layouts in progress
- Sticker sheets
- So much more!
Why are so many storage systems too small for storing 12 x 12 paper or layouts? Not this one! One of the best things about the Best Craft Organizer Storage Shelves is the size. You can easily stack plenty of full sheets of 12 x 12 scrapbook paper, or even layouts you have in progress without bending up or curving the edges. It's even a great place to delicately allow a layout to dry in case you're worried someone may bump or damage it while it's in progress.
- Insert panels are made from 1/4" thick high-density particle board
- Insert shelves are made with high impact polypropylene plastic
- Designed to fit flush in Ikea's Kallax and Expedit cube storage systems
- Multiple configuration options for different shelf positions
- Various Best Craft Organizer Storage Drawer products to mix and match and fill your Ikea cube system
Some of the best things in life come with some assembly required, but that means they're worth it! Not only does your Storage Shelf organizer come with step-by-step instructions, but we've made it even easier by walking you through it right here!
How to assemble your Best Craft Organizer:
- Unload all the pieces from the box to get started.
- Ensure you have 36 individual metal dowels for loading up your 9 shelves.
- Lay out your left and right panels (labeled left and right) to insert your dowels. Your right panel will have dowels in all holes except the top right corner and the bottom left corner. Your left panel will have dowels in all holes except the top left corner and the bottom right corner.
- Stand your left and right panels up side by side and get ready to insert your back panel in the channel. Make sure your back panel says 'top up' at the top and slide it into the grooves at the back of the left and right panels.
- Your three-sided system should now stand on its own. Before you put it into your Ikea unit, make sure you peel off the backing of the adhesive located on the outside of the right and left panels.
- Once the adhesive is ready, firmly and carefully grasp the unit with both hands and insert it into your Ikea cube space.
- Ensure the right and left sides are flush against the Ikea cube and put pressure on the sides to get the adhesive to stick to your cube.
- Now you're ready for your shelves! Each shelf has clips at the back for securing it against the metal dowels. Simple slide the shelf at an upwards diagonal towards your back dowels. The shelf should slide over the back set of dowels, then gently pull the shelf back towards you, ensuring the clips catch the dowels and lock into place, resting at a diagonal and ending on the front peg. Continue this until all your shelves are loaded in.
- You're officially done! Now you can use your Best Craft Organizer storage shelves!
Assembly Tips & Reminders:
- Ikea Kallax, Expedit or similar cube furniture or storage system with the same measurements (13" width x 13.25" height x 15" depth) is required to use this product. Storage cube is not included with this product.
- Your instructions are important - make sure you're following them to get your system put together properly for the best possible outcome!
- Want your shelves spaced out a little more? Go for it! Just skip one row of dowels and there will be more space in between your shelves (Note: you will end up fitting less than 9 shelves in your cube)
If you're ready to get organized, Best Craft Organizer is here to help you do it! This genius system will have your paper, layouts, stickers and more all organized and tucked away for easy categorization and use every time the mood strikes. Looking for more amazing options in Best Craft Organizer storage? Check out their entire line of products here!