If we had our way, we'd craft all day every day. Since life sometimes gets in the way of that, how about a fun sign that says it instead? Get crafty and creative with this exclusive Craft All Day Kit from Foundations Decor. This unfinished woodworking project is positively bursting with opportunities to get colorful and whimsical for a home decor accent you'll absolutely cherish.
- One unfinished wood project that includes seven individual pre-cut pieces
- 7 digital, downloadable files zipped in both .SVG and .PNG formats for use with your electronic cutting machine
Size: Backboard with holes measures 7.5" x 6.5"; words and shapes vary in size from approximately 1.25" x 0.75" to 5.25" to 3"
- Made of 1/8" thick MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- Unfinished wood can be painted, glittered, glued, covered in patterned paper or embellished (all sold separately)
- Contains pre-cut holes for turning into a hanging sign
- Made exclusively for Scrapbook.com
Fun Ideas For Your Craft All Day Kit:
- Get out your acrylic paints and have a blast painting the backboard and individual words for a fabulous wall hanging.
- Pick out your favorite solid color and patterned papers (may we suggest Fancy Pants Designs?) and trace the shapes with a pencil before cutting them out. Glue your paper onto the wood and use a file to sand off the excess and have your paper be flush with the wood designs.
- Using your Silhouette, Cameo, Brother, or similar electronic cutting machine, use the included digital cut files and your machine's software to do all the cutting for you with your favorite papers.
- Turn your Craft All Day Kit into a Do Not Disturb sign for your craft room.
- Cover the scripty letters with individual lines of jewels, enamel dots, crystals, or other blingy accents to bedazzle a one-of-a-kind sign.
- Pick your favorite color of Stickles or Nuvo Drops and create a fancy, shimmery wall placard to give as a gift to your crafting bestie.
- Use the thin wooden letters as embellishments on the front of an album or on a picture frame that holds favorite photos from a crop or class.
- After decorating, place magnets on the back of the board for a super fun refrigerator magnet!
- So many possibilities!
How to download your corresponding digital files after check-out:
There are a few options for downloading your Digital Cut Files after check-out is completed.
- Locate the line item of the Digital Cut File on your order confirmation screen and click 'Download Now'.
- In your Scrapbook.com account order history, click on the order number where you purchased the set with corresponding cut files, then click 'Download Now'.
- Access your order confirmation email in your inbox and click 'Download Now' from the email.
- Already own this stamp set and want to download the corresponding digital cut files? Follow Step 2!
Important Reminders for Digital Cut Files:
- These are digital design files intended to be used with an electronic cutting machine.
- Ensure you have the correct equipment and software to use these files.
- Refer to your electronic cutting machine's instructions for use with materials and cut files.
Whatever you decide to do with your sign, we know it's going to make you smile. Get out your paintbrushes, glitter pastes, gels, mousse, papers, embellishments, and more. Create in your style to match your craft space or make something from the heart for your favorite crafty friend.
Number of pieces: 7
This is a Scrapbook.com Exclusive Product.