Plus, a FREE Gift! Details Here.
Have you ever fiddled around with tiny gemstones, trying to get them to stick to your layouts or cards? Introducing the i-Rock Tool from Imaginisce. WIth this tool you can permanently affix rhinestones, pearls, jewels or mirrors to all sorts of materials. This cordless heat-setting applicator sets all sorts of embellishments with no messy glue needed. Try it on paper, fabric or even furniture!
How to use the i-Rock Tool:
The i-Rock really does rock and is available for an extremely reasonable and affordable price.
I just received my I-Rock yesterday. I have been wanting one of these for awhile!! Let me say.. it is an awesome little tool!!! You will LOVE having this in your arsenal! It is SO easy to use. It set the gems and glam rocks in a matter of seconds. You don't need to leave it on too long. You don't need to apply pressure. I like the idea of having to hold the button down for it to work. It shuts off when you release it, and gets rid of the risk of burning something. I am SO glad to have this great little tool!! Watch out it is addicting!!
Used in this project: My Sunshine
I was a little worried about picking up one of these tools after reading some reviews. So far so good! I love it! It's very easy to use, and heats up REALLY quickly! It does seem a little awkward at first, but you get the hang of it. You have to hold the button down while you're using it. You can use the Imaginisce brand gemstones, or it seems like any other "hot fix" embellishment. I found Darice brand packages at Pat Catan's that are working great with my I-rock! If you have trouble finding gemstones, check where your craft stores carry t-shirt making supplies. Just make sure you are buying "hot fix" stones; the glue is already on the back and just needs heat to make them stick. I am so excited to use this on my cards and layouts!
Used in this project: Christmas Card for Challenge
If I could give this ten stars, I would! I thought I had broke it the first week, but used it so much, the batteries just died on me! I have blinged out so many l/o and cards, if it stays still too long, it just might get covered in jems. I have ordered more and different type of crystals and what-nots to use with this. Love, love, love it! And the fact that's it's pink is just another plus for me!
This little dude is great! So much nicer than placing your jewels then having to pick them up put too much glue, put the glue back down and having your glue squish out. This makes it so all you have to do is place and go. Love it!
Used in this project: Best Friends
I was a little nervous buying this, as several people said theirs did not work. But, I figured it was relatively cheap (for a tool, anyway), so I took the plunge.
Wow, am I glad I did! It is super easy to use and works wonderfully. A few tips:
1. You do not have to apply pressure for it to work. Just hold it down and wait. You will feel a little "give" when the rock is set. It takes about 3 mississippis for the little rocks, 5 for the bigger ones.
2. The rocks in the compact seem to set a little slower than the ones in the bottle. I melted the adhesive off of a couple in the bottle before I figured that out. LOL! But, no problemo, just shook 'em off the tool's tip and started over.
3. You only have to "preheat" the tool for about 15 missippis.
4. They are not kidding when they say do not touch the end of the tool after it is heated. I believed them. My husband did not. He believes them now.
5. Don't forget to buy the batteries!!! 3 AAs and you are ready to go. Getting home without the batteries is like a kid at Christmas with no toys. You are all geared up to play... and denied!!!
Hope this helps!
If you love using bling on your pages, this is great!!! Adheres right to your page without the risk of falling off. I highly suggest ordering one!!
I love this product so much! You can add beautiful accents in such a easy neat way. It's great for really personalizing any layout.
its my new favorite tool! i should have ordered more "gems" cause ive been using it on everything!
Used in this project: Beauty
You must be logged in to comment. Please click here to log in.