I bought everyone of Teresa Collins' Die Cut Card Packs.
I love them because:
1. The colors are classic. I actually like that they aren't distressed (or have a distressed look and feel). This makes them stand out and withstand the constantly changing trends.
2. The high-quality doublesided paper gives you a lot of options for the envelope and card. You can mix and match the combinations so that no two cards are alike.
3. The cards come with little tags that can be used as embellishments. I always have a couple extra tags that I use for other projects.
4. The product can be used in minibooks as their own page or as elements on larger scrapbook pages.
5. The cards tear punch out very easily. I have never had one rip on me (this isn't something that can be said for many die cut products on the market).
There is nothing else out there in the market. I love these cards and the products from Teresa's line.
Used in this card: Various boy cards
You must be logged in to comment. Please click here to log in.