Your cherished memories, magnificent moments, collected keepsakes, and priceless mementos need a beautiful and safe place to call home and this artfully-constructed album has been specifically designed with you and your projects in mind!
Contents: One premium 9" x 12" three-ring album in White With Tiny Gold Dot faux leather exclusive to Scrapbook.com (page protectors are sold separately)
The stylish hue of the Scrapbook.com Premium 9 x 12 Three Ring Album in White With Tiny Gold Dot is the perfect color for a sophisticated wedding, romantic trip of a lifetime, family history compilation, baby's first scrapbook, or a tribute to your favorite friend. Trendy and elegant, this polka dotted gold and white faux-leather album is a classic choice no matter what the occasion for making your scrapbook!
- Album's measurements are approximately 12" x 12.87" for holding 9" x 12" pages
- Spine measures about 3"
- D-rings measure approximately 1.5" x 1.75"
- The length between D-rings is 4.25"
- Designed for reliability and crafted from archival quality and acid-free materials, durable faux leather, sturdy metal corner protectors, dependable snag-free D-rings, and a strong metal label frame.
- A wide array of compatible page protectors will fit in your exclusive 9" x 12" Scrapbook.com album including full page protectors and various designs of pocket page protectors (sold separately).
- 9" x 12" page protectors (sold separately) will not stick out beyond the covers of the album, ensuring a clean and uniform appearance once your masterpiece is completed!
- The beautifully-embossed Scrapbook.com name and motto of LIFE HANDMADE on the back inside cover for this exclusive Scrapbook.com product.
- Easy to care for and clean.
Instructions: To add page protectors to your Scrapbook.com 9 x 12 Three Ring Album, first open your album and lay it flat on your work surface. Then, grasp each side of the center D-ring with the thumb and forefinger of one hand. Gently pull apart the sides of the ring until all rings have popped open. Align the page protectors’ holes with the rings and slide them onto one side of the open rings. Hint: it's easier to do this one page at a time! Once all the page protectors you wish to add or move are in place, grasp each side of the center ring again and push it closed. Be careful to keep all your fingers out of the path of the closing rings to avoid painful pinching!
Care: Maintaining the cleanliness of your Scrapbook.com album is fast and easy! Simply grab a household paper towel or microfiber cloth and dampen it ever so slightly with water. If you need a little extra oomph, you can wet it with a tiny bit of dish soap that's been diluted in water. Wipe the covers of your album down gently and ensure you are using a fresh, damp paper towel to rid your album of any residue if utilizing dish soap. You can also use a baby wipe to give your album a friendly cleaning. Always ensure the metal components on your album are thoroughly dried after you're done cleaning. To protect your album and ensure its longevity, do not use solvents, bleach, or other harsh cleaners.
Looking for even more options in album colors, sizes, and Universal page protectors? Shop the whole Scrapbook.com Album System collection now!
This is a Scrapbook.com exclusive product.
Number of pieces: 1