Say goodbye to harsh lines and dark inky areas that won’t blend out. Scrapbook.com’s exclusive trio of Ink Blending tools will help you achieve the beautiful blending results of your dreams. Try three of our very best blending tools and find your favorite or just go ahead and fall in love with all three options - we did!
- Two Ink Blending Tools with Five Domed Foam Applicators
- One Jumbo Dauber
- Three Fingertip Daubers
- Ink Blending Tools measure 3" x 1.25" x 1.25"
- Domed Foam Applicators measure 1.25" in diameter with a 1.5" rounded foam thickness
- Jumbo Dauber is Approximately 1.5” tall - sponge top measures 1.25” in diameter
- Thick domed foam
- Built for beautiful blending with no harsh lines
- Blending tool has an ergonomic handle and strong hook and loop attachment for foam
- Easy to use
- Perfect for using with stencils and templates
- Strong hook-and-loop attachment for foam
What these Ink Blending Tools are amazing for:
- Creating card backgrounds
- Applying ink to the edges of your paper
- Using ink, paint, chalk, dyes, or liquid adhesives with your stencils
- Inking up stamps for shaded and ombre effects
- Working with watermark ink for heat embossing
- Combining ink shades into beautiful blends
- Blending with resist techniques
How to use the Ink Blending Tool with Domed Foam Applicators:
- Attach a domed foam applicator to the round end of the tool; the felt seamlessly attaches to the strong plastic hook and loop material.
- Tap the foam into your ink or paint to load it up with color.
- Rub, swirl, dab or tap the foam onto your paper; vary the pressure or ink saturation for different effects!
- To switch colors, simply detach the domed foam applicator from the tool by the edge and gently pull. Attach another domed foam applicator and have more fun!
- To clean, rinse the foam applicators with a little dish soap and water so you’re ready for next time.
Take your ink blending, stenciling, and mixed media projects to the next level with this amazing and handy little tool. Try it out on paper, cardstock, vellum, plastic, metal, fabric, chipboard and more! You’ll find tons of fun uses for the Ink Blending Tool and Domed Foam Applicators in all your creative crafting! Need more applicators? Find them right here!
Please note: Discoloration or yellowing of the foam applicators may naturally occur over time and be accelerated with prolonged exposure to pollutants, heat or UV light once removed from the package; this in no way affects the performance, integrity or usability of the applicators.
These are Scrapbook.com exclusive products.
Number of pieces: 11