Keep your ink pad bright and bold with the exclusive Black Premium Dye Ink Reinker by Scrapbook.com. It's always a good idea to have a coordinating reinker on hand to make sure your favorite ink pad is ready to go for all your stamping needs.
Contents: One premium dye ink reinker
Type of Ink: Dye ink
Size: 0.5 fluid ounce
- Waterproof when dry
- Fast drying
- Perfect for all surfaces; heat set needed on glossy surfaces
- Made in the USA
- Fits perfectly in the Scrapbook.com 0.5oz ColorCase
Reinkers are an inexpensive way to extend the life of your Scrapbook.com Premium Ink Pads. To use, simply shake the bottle, squeeze a few drops on the ink pad surface and work the ink evenly into the pad with the bottle nozzle. It’s that easy! Now your Scrapbook.com ink pad is rejuvenated and ready for more creative projects.
But don’t limit the reinker to just extending the life of your ink pad - it has many other creative uses as well! Here are some fun ideas of what else you can use them for:
- Add ink splatter or splotches to your projects
- Add fun colors to your texture or modeling pastes
- Use water and create wonderful watercolor effects
- Create your own mists
- Add color to your embellishments
What is the difference between dye, pigment and hybrid ink?
Dye inks are water-based and literally dye your paper. The ink is soaked up by the paper or cardstock so they tend to dry fast. Pigment inks are made of tiny particles that will sit on top of your paper and will take a longer time to dry. They tend to be brighter, with a denser saturation of color and work well with dark colors of cardstock. They are also great for heat embossing since they stay wet longer. Hybrid inks are the best of the two ink types (dye and pigment) as they have properties of both inks. They also tend to be more translucent in their appearance. Hybrid inks are suitable for all skill levels of crafters due to their compatibility with multiple mediums and surfaces.
Tips for use:
- Dye inks have a fast drying time and are not recommended for heat embossing.
- This ink will literally dye your paper as the ink is absorbed into the cardstock
- Do not use with alcohol markers as the ink will bleed
- The ink can potentially stain your stamps - be sure to clean your stamps immediately after each use with hybrid inks.
This is an exclusive Scrapbook.com product!
Number of pieces: 1