Protect your memories, keepsakes, photographs, and beautiful handmade creations with the perfect page protector sleeves. These ultra-clear, low glare 8" x 12" Page Protectors for 3-Ring Albums are exactly what you need for preserving your cherished scrapbook layouts and memorabilia for future generations to enjoy year after year.
Contents: 10 8x12 Page Protectors for 3-Ring Albums with four 4x6 pockets
Size: Each pocket measures 4" x 6" for a total size of 8" x 12"
Say goodbye to mismatched page protectors throughout all of your favorite scrapbook albums and photo albums! This 10-pack of high quality clear page protectors is a great value for organizing your old albums or starting a brand new one. You'll be amazed at how well these sleeves protect your pages with their sturdy construction that allows you to see every beautiful, touching detail with their low glare clear plastic.
They also fit an extensive variety of popular 3-ring albums including 9x12 albums by Scrapbook.com, which makes this a super smart purchase for all your album needs.
- Low glare
- Top loading
- Sturdy construction
- Archival quality
- Acid free
- PVC free
- Great value
- Each sleeve holds 2 completed pages back to back
- Made from ultra-clear polypropylene film
- Fit most popular 3-ring albums
Make sure your pictures and layouts look as gorgeous as possible while keeping them extra safe for years to come. You'll be proud to show off each carefully crafted page to friends and family and enjoy watching them flip through each beautiful, protected page without fear of damage. And since these clear sleeves are archival quality, acid free, and PVC free, they won't damage your treasured contents.
How to use your Page Protectors:
- To insert scrapbook pages into your 8x12 Page Protectors, first slide a finger between the two layers of the protector’s pocket to separate them.
- Holding the pocket just barely open, first slide one bottom corner of the page slightly into the pocket.
- Next, rotate the page to insert its other bottom corner into the protector.
- To display facing forward, the strip for the 3-ring binding should sit on the left side of the page.
- To display facing backward (for the reverse side), the 3-ring binding strip should be on the right side of the page.
How to insert your Page Protectors into your album:
- First, open your album and lay it flat on your work surface.
- Grasp each side of the center ring with your thumb and forefinger of one hand and gently pull apart the ring.
- Align the page protector(s') holes with the rings and slide them onto one side of the open rings.
- Once all the page protectors you wish to add or move are in place, grasp each side of the center ring again and push it closed. (Be careful to keep your fingers out from between the closing rings to avoid painful pinching!)
Looking for even more options in albums and page protectors? Shop the whole Scrapbook.com Album System collection now!
Number of pieces: 10
This is a Scrapbook.com Exclusive Product.