Plus, FREE Gifts! | Details Here.
Here's a great solution for storing all of your paints, sprays, mists, and more! The Gail Buddy Bag by Totally Tiffany. It's also great for storing all of your tape runners, the bag will hold up to 11 runners. The bag will hold the tape runners (dots, splits, ribbons, permanent, repositionable, vellum, and more) in an upright position so they're easily accessible to you as you create. The Gail will hold 7-10 paints, mist or spray bottles as well! Included in the package is one Gail Buddy Bag that measures 11" long x 2.5" wide x 4.75" tall (the interior tray measures 10.5" long x 1.75" wide x 2.75" tall).
1) plastic very thin
2) large openings at both sides at top where things can spill or fall out, regardless of how well you close the top.
3) the closure is velcro - i don't remember reading that in any of the ad copy or reviews, but I may have missed it. I have dozens of all kinds of supply bags and 99.9% of them zip and this one looks like it has a zipper. the velcro is unwieldy and funky, not a tight closure.
4) standard size ink sprays, mists, dauber bottles, craft paints will go in the bag, but they will constantly fall over because the bag is too loose/wide for a single row across and too narrow for a double row.
5) it is grossly overpriced. i recently got a 3/pack of plastic zipper travel bags on amazon for approx the same price as this one, and they are infinitely better quality.
6) i've loved and shopped sb.com for many years and rarely ever returned anything. they sell good stuff and ship it well. i wanted to return this mostly because it fails their normally high standards. While poking around onsite to figure out how to return, discovered that some time since my last return (many yrs ago), SB now refuses a refund on any item that has been opened. Well, the fact is some items are crap and you can't tell until you get them out of the packaging, assemble and attempt to use them. honestly, before if both amazon and sb had same/similar price, i'd go with sb just because i like them. But if I can't return an item that's been opened, I'll def go with amazon for any products i'm trying for first time, because amazon will refund inferior products from opened packages.
This is going to hold one row of things like Neuvo Drops... I got it to compare with a couple other styles of TT bags I got and not sure what I will put in this. Quality is the same as the bigger bags, but you'll definitely want to envision a use for it as to me it's a little more limited than the bigger bags.
I love all my Buddy Bags, they are great for storage in my small space!!
I love this line of bags and got a few of these for my re inkers as well as my spray paints lines such as Altenew and Dina Wakley even though the top won't shut all the way it holds them together.
These are a great size for Distress Spray Inks, and I've found that other Dyan Reaverley sprays also fit.
You must be logged in to comment. Please click here to log in.