1. Cut cardstock into a 3 1/4" x 8" strip.
2. From the top of one of the narrow ends, measure down 1 1/2" from the top and score the paper.
3. From the same top (again), measure down 2" and score again.
4. Rotate the cardstock to the other narrow end and measure 2 1/2" down and score
5. From that same top (again), measure down 3" and score again.
Put a pack of Post-Its inside the "box" and fold along the score lines. You should now have an "envelope" for your Post it's.
7. On the underside of the top "envelope flap", attach one half of a velcro dot.
8. Position the other half of the velcro dot so that it will not show when you stick it the the cardstock.
9. Embellish the holder. Make sure that there is enough slack if adhering ribbons so that the holder will close.
10. Attach the Post-It pad to in place.