SBC Fest is back! Our virtual two-day all encompassing papercrafting event packed with card making and scrapbooking tutorials, techniques, and so much inspiration hosted by Scrapbook.com! Learn from some of your favorite crafty instructors like Carissa Wiley, Ralph Tyndall, Jana Eubank, and so many more!
SBC Fest takes place on March 8th and 9th and begins each day at 7 AM PT / 10 AM ET!
Day 1 - March 8th
Friday 7:00 am PT / 10:00 am ET
Day 2 - March 9th
Saturday 7:00 am PT / 10:00 am ET
*Please note: while Carissa's Class Essentials Bundle is currently out of stock, you can shop for the available individual supplies by clicking the image above!
Get ready for Carissa's class by watching her homework video HERE!
Other Supplies Used in Carissa's Class
Get ready for Jana's class by watching her homework video!
Other Supplies Used in Jana's Class
Get ready for Laura's class by completing the class homework! You can download the PDF here!
Other Supplies Used in Laura's Class
Other Supplies Used in Meghann's Class
*Please note: while Obed's Class Essentials Bundle is currently out of stock, you can shop for the available individual supplies by clicking the image above!
Other Supplies Used in Obed's Class
Adrienne has a helpful homework video that you can watch here!
Supplies Used in Adrienne's Class
Supplies Used in Natasha's Class
Watch the homework video for Nicki's class HERE!
Supplies Used in Nicki's Class
SBC Fest Homework
Some of your SBC Fest instructors have some homework for you! In these homework videos and files, certain instructors will be sharing helpful tips to get you prepped and ready for their classes! They share things like what supplies they'll be using and certain tasks that you can do before their class! These tips may include die cutting, paper measurements, and more, that you can do ahead of time, so that you can craft along with them during their SBC Fest class!
More homework videos will be added, so keep checking back!
- Download the PDF for Laura Graff's Homework HERE.
- You can get ready for Jana Eubank's class, by watching her homework video!
- Get your die cuts ready for Carissa Wiley's class and watch her homework video here!
- Watch Adrienne Boese's Homework Video!
- Watch Nicki Baxley's Homework Video!
Make Your Own SBC Fest Merch
Are you interested in joining? Here's how you can stay informed!
At the bottom of the page, you'll find a pop-up to sign up for our SBC Fest Newsletter! Enter your email address and we'll keep you up to date with all of the latest SBC Fest news! If you don't see the pop-up or if you closed it out, just refresh your screen and it will appear again.
Will SBC Fest be available to watch after the event is over?
- SBC Fest will begin each day at 7 AM PT / 10 AM ET on both days of the event. Friday, March 8th and Saturday, March 9th.
Where can I watch SBC Fest?
- Yes! You can watch the replay of SBC Fest on our YouTube channel! But to get the full SBC Fest experience and chat along with the instructors, you'll want to attend the event live!
Do I need to purchase all of the supplies listed?
- You will be able to watch SBC Fest right from Scrapbook.com! You can also watch on our YouTube channel. Be sure to sign up for the SBC Fest Newsletter to stay in the know! To sign up for the SBC Fest Newsletter, look for the pop-up at the bottom of this page. If it does not appear, refresh the page.
Are bundles available for all of the classes?
- No, you can use the supplies you already have! If you would like to use the same supplies an instructor will be using, or if you see a product that inspires you, you can quickly find them on the Supplies page!
What if the bundle I want is out of stock?
- For this SBC Fest, we are offering SBC Fest Essential Bundles for certain classes! Other products in the classes can be purchased individually so that you can choose the exact products you'd like to create with or use from your stash!
- The entire bundle may be out of stock because we do not currently have one of the items. On the Supplies Page, you can find and purchase the in stock items individually!