Step-by-Step: Are They From Outer Space?
This article appears courtesy of Scrapjazz.com, our sister website.
Please note: The in-text links will redirect you to our sister website, Scrapjazz.com.
Step by Step: Are They From Outer Space?
When I saw this outer-space-themed product from Karen Foster Designs I knew the exact layout I wanted to create.
- Bazzill blue cardstock
- Lime green patterned paper
- Karen Foster Design Outer Space Rub-ons
- Karen Foster Design Big Time Brads
- Karen Foster Design Cardstock Stickers
- Around the Block Metal Dingbrad Question Mark
- Begin your layout by finding the silliest photo possible of family or friends in the 8" x 10" size.
- Use Bazzill blue cardstock as the base for your layout.
- Trim the edges from a fun lime green patterned paper and mount on the blue cardstock.
- Mount the photo at an angle.
- Use the Karen Foster Design Outer Space Rub-ons quote on the bottom of the photo.
- Use four of the Outer Space planet rub-ons on two of the Karen Foster Design Big Time Brads and attach to the layout.
- Use a planet and two star stickers from Karen Foster Design Cardstock Stickers above the rub-on sentiment on the bottom of the photo.
- Cut the "Outer Space" title from the rub-on sheet and mount on the layout for the title. Place the rub-on space ship in the middle of the title.
- Use an Around the Block Metal Dingbrad Question Mark at the end of the title.
- Use a label maker for journaling. I also included one more word, "alien," from the Outer Space rub-on sheet and incorporated it into the journaling.
Get the products for your projects at the Scrapjazz Megastore.