Scrapbook.com takes your privacy seriously.
1. Your information is always 100% safe, secure.
2. Your information is always private and never shared with other companies or entities.
3. We never rent or sell your personal information to 3rd party sites or companies ever. Period.
What information does Scrapbook.com collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What does Scrapbook.com use my information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To send periodic emails
What do you use my email address for and when will you email me?
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future promotional emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each promotional email.
When you place an order from us you will receive 4 emails related to that order. These are sent to all customers who place an order and are transactional messages and are part of the order process.
- An order confirmation with your order details. This is for your personal records and includes your order number and other important details about your purchase.
- A project idea email with your order confirmation. Our team and community match project ideas with products from our store. When you place an order, as a service to you, we send you an email with project ideas for the products you've ordered. This is a service we provide for all customer orders.
- Shipping notification when your order ships. This will include your tracking number and other details about your delivery.
- An email from our customer service department checking to see how your shopping experience was and inviting you to review the products you purchased.
- Note: If you did not create an account before you placed your order, you may receive an additional email inviting you to finish creating your account (not required).
All of these emails are transactional in nature and are required email throughout the purchase process for all customers.
How do you protect my information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely or PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do you disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their Account and going to the My Account > 'Edit Profile' page.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
This policy was last modified on 6/27/2017
6024 E. Main St.
Mesa, AZ 85205
- Federal Trade Commision Fair
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act
- Canada's Anti-Spam Law (CASL)
- CANSPAM Act
- Privacy Alliance
- Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act
If at anytime you have a cause that needs to be disputed please fill out the Trust Guard Dispute Resolution form.
McKane Davis President