15 Scrapliftable Disney Layouts
Article courtesy of Scrapjazz.com: by Maegan Hall
Being overwhelmed by my 600+ printed photographs from our Disney vacation, I searched the gallery for some scrapliftable inspiration! Not only did I get some great ideas and titles, but I was also inspired to take better photos next time.
- Disneyland 2007 by Noelfab - I love how she highlighted several different photos from her trip, all on one page. You could speed up the process using a square punch.
- http://www.scrapjazz.com/myjazz/index.php?mod=galleries&u=4412&m=view&id=393939&page=1&f=1 by Hyperstarre - This is such an innovative idea--journaling with your index prints!
- Meeting Mickey Mouse by Kayla R - Kayla waited several years to scrapbook her Disney photos. I love the bright letters around a book-plate-like oval. It's never too late to scrapbook your Disney vacation, especially if they're photos from when you were a kid.
- We're Going to Disney! by JennK - I love how the photos actually show them running to hug their dad. THIS is a memory to scrapbook. Take note: Before you announce to the kids that you're going to Disney, have the camera ready to capture their facial expressions.
- Confessions of a Mapaholic by Jen Miller - I love how she journaled from the boy's perspective, as if he was telling the story. Is there a special souvenir story from your trip? Be sure to include it along with a photo of the prized possession.
- Honk Honk by Ljpalumbo - It's as if the patterned papers were specifically designed for that photo. The textures and mixed fonts make this layout so fun. When scrapbooking your Disney pictures, don't use just Disney-themed papers.
- Norway WDW by JaneHollon - This layout inspires me to take more pictures of the sights of Disney, not just the events. The composition of the layout leads all attention to the photo and title.
- Spin by N7zug - The large circle in this composition supports the theme of the spinning teacups! Journaling alongside the circle draw our eyes into a circular motion as well.
- Disney Memories by Rptt60 - I love how she cut the vellum swirls and made a little mini collage of goodies around her main photo. Is your Disney-themed paper too busy? Cut out a few elements from the patterned paper and arrange them on your layout as embellishments like this artist did.
- Wicked by Ramona - I just love how the photo pops on this layout since it is framed with a thick solid-colored mat. The white title is so bright and noticeable.
- Haunted Mansion by Born2scrap - This artist created her own scene to match her photos using stickers, chalk, diecuts and handmade embellishments. Now you know what to do if you can't find a patterned paper to match your photo.
- 12 Again by Marilou64 - This layout proves that you don't have to be a kid to enjoy Disney. I love the swirls, textured flowers and white outlined frame. Don't forget to journal YOUR perspective of the trip, not just the kiddos.
- Cinderella's Castle by Nic073 - This layout is simple and clean with some trendy embellishments. When you're journaling about your Disney trip, don't forget to add which day of your trip it was.
- One Flirtatious Mouse by N7zug - The composition of this layout is amazing. Non-traditional paisley paper accents Minnie's polka dots. If you are traveling with a male companion, get him in the photos with the characters too.
- You Had Me at Hello by yazbelle - These photos are just priceless to me. You can almost see the love between my toddler and Lilo. I'm so happy to have caught this interaction on film.