Step-by-Step: Fun in the Summer
What can I say, we are a pool, water, and beach family! I think we spend half of our summer in search of pools to cool off in and play in. Last year we were fortunate and were asked by friends to "pool sit" for them. I don't think they realized when they asked us just how excited we were! We were at their house so much I'm sure their neighbors thought we had moved in. Here's a quick and fun layout to use for all those summer fun pictures.
- Bo Bunny Double Dot Cardstock - Decaf Dot, Almond Dot
- Bo Bunny Double Dot Orange Citrus Cardstock
- Bo Bunny Beachy Keen Hibiscus Paper
- Bo Bunny Beachy Keen Ball Paper
- Bo Bunny Beachy Keen Stripe Paper
- Bo Bunny Summer Fun Stickers
- Bo Bunny Aloha Stamp & Store Stamps
- Bo Bunny Double Dot Aquamarine Ribbon
- Bo Bunny Brilliant Blue Brads
- Bo Bunny Buttercup Brads
- Marvy Uchida Extra Jumbo Circle Punch
- Colorbox Chalk Inks
- Ink the edges of the Decaf Dot and a 9 ½" x 12" piece of Almond Dot cardstock with Creamy Brown Chalk ink. Adhere the Almond Dot onto the Decaf Dot leaving a 2" border of Decaf Dot on the bottom.
- Cut an 8 ¾" by 12" piece from the Hibiscus print paper. Ink the edges with Creamy Brown chalk ink. Adhere to the layout, centered on the Almond cardstock.
- Next cut a 5 ½" by 12" piece from the Orange Citrus cardstock. Ink the edges and add photos to the bottom edge. Adhere to the Hibiscus print paper, centered.
- Using the circle punch, punch seven circle shapes from the Ball print paper. Adhere to the top of the Orange Citrus paper on the layout. Add a yellow brad to the Sun circle.
- Cut a ½" by 12" piece from the Stripe paper. Adhere across the bottom of the photos. Add brads to the ends.
- Stamp the corner hibiscus stamp using Creamy Brown Pastel ink on all four corners of the Decaf cardstock. Add the "Fun in the Summer" sticker. Stamp lightly around the sticker.
- Cut out a tag from Almond cardstock. Stamp a smaller hibiscus using Tangerine Chalk Ink. Punch a hole and add Double Dot ribbon. Add journaling and tuck behind photos.