Pocket Folder Card
Article courtesy Scrapjazz.com; by Jennifer Sizemore
This card is a simple way to wrap up a gift card for that favorite person for the holidays.
- stamps, Stampin' Up
- ink, Stampin' Up
- foam tape or dot
- paper trimmer
- Place your 8.5" x 11" cardstock in your trimmer in landscape format.
- Score the cardstock at the 3.6" and 7.4" lines to create a trifold.
- Turn the cardstock 90 degrees to the right and score it at 2.5".
- Cut away two of the bottom sections, leaving a flap at the bottom of the section on the right-hand side.
- Cut angles in the section on the left-hand side for the cover of the card.
- Decorate a 3.6" x 5.75" piece of cardstock with stamps for the greeting area.
- Decorate a 2.75" x 5.5" sheet of cardstock for the gift card holder.
- Stamp the front cover and pocket flap.
- Ink all edges.
- Adhere ribbon to pocket flap.
- Using thin tacky tape, glue the sides of the pocket flap down, allowing enough open space to slide in the gift card holder.
- Stamp a label and adhere to the front flap with foam tape.
- Wrap twine around the card to secure.