It never fails. Every fall we make our annual trek to the pumpkin patch. We each pick our own pumpkin to carve and every year I take pictures of the kids with their perfect pumpkins. I love to look back at these layouts and see just how much they have grown as well as the pumpkins that they chose. Let me show you how I created our most recent pumpkin layout.
- American Crafts Cardstock
- Pink Paislee patterned paper - Engaging & Enthralling
- Pink Paislee chipboard stickers
- Pink Paislee chipboard elements
- Petaloo Tye-Dyed flowers
- American Crafts markers
- I started by using a piece of American Crafts orange textured cardstock as my base.
- Then I trimmed a 12" x 12" sheet of Engaging patterned paper from the Pink Paislee Fetching line to 3 ¼" x 12" and adhered it to the right side of the orange cardstock.
- I trimmed a 12" x 12" sheet of Enthralling patterned paper, also from the Pink Paislee Fetching line, to 1 ½" x 8 ¾" and adhered it ½" from the bottom of the layout.
- I adhered two vertical 4" x 6" photos next to the Engaging strip of paper and directly above the Enthralling piece.
- I also trimmed a small ¾" x 6" strip of Beloved patterned paper from Pink Paislee's Fetching line and adhered it to the left side of the photos.
- I adhered two Fetching chipboard photo corners to the upper and lower left corners of the layout.
- I adhered a chipboard journaling spot near the right photo and wrote my journaling on it.
- After adhering the title letter chipboard stickers, I finished up the layout by embellishing it with a chipboard butterfly and a spattering of floral doodles.
I just love how easy it was to create this layout by using mostly products from one line. By doing so, I was able to create a coordinated layout in under 30 minutes. So, next time you want to scrapbook but are short on time, grab some papers and accents from the same line and before you know it, you will have a lovely layout to show for it.