Step-by-Step: Pet Shop Pals
At every phase of my daughter's life, she has had a favorite toy. A fun way to remember your child's most loved objects is to make a scrapbook page about them. I chose to use products from the Pink Paislee Winsome collection on my page because of the fun colors. Here is how I created this layout step by step.
- 1 sheet of 12" x 12" White Bazzill
- 1 sheet of 8 ½" by 11" White Bazzill
- 1 sheet of brown Bazzill Paper
- Bazzill Island Breeze Cardstock--Ocean
- 1 sheet of Pink Paislee Winsome (Captivating Collection--Tender)
- 1 sheet of Pink Paislee Winsome (Captivating Collection--Lovely)
- Pink Paislee Cardstock Stickers (Captivating Collection)
- Pink Paislee Winsome Petals (EnchantingCollection)
- Pink Paislee Winsome Self-Adhesive Chipboard (Fetching Collection)
- Doodlebug Loopy Lou Alphabet Cardstock Stickers--Bon Bon
- American Crafts Thickers Platforms--Orange
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink--Vintage Photo
- Doodlebug Design Tangerine Paper Frills
- Whale of a Punch Photo Corner
- Ink all sides of the 12" x 12" white cardstock with the distress ink.
- Crop the sheet of the Pink Paislee Tender paperinto a 6" by 11 ½" piece. Ink the edges. Adhere to the inked white cardstock ¾" from the right edge of the background and ¼" from the bottom and top of page.
- Crop the sheet of the Pink Paislee Lovely paperinto a 5 ½" by 11" strip. Ink the edges. Adhere to the background 1" from the top and ¼" from the right edge of the page.
- Adhere a Paper Frill2" from the top of the page, overlapping the Lovely paper.
- Cut a 4 ½" by 6 ½"piece of Brown Bazzill. Ink edges. Adhere a photo to the cropped cardstock. Place the photo 1" from the right edge and 1 ½" from the top of the page. Adhere the brown Pink Paislee Petalso that it slightly overlaps the top left of the large photo.
- Adhere small photos randomly down the left edge of the layout. Punch two photo corners from Ocean cardstock. Ink and adhere to the photos as shown.
- Adhere a cardstock flourishto the bottom right of the page.
- Adhere the title under the large photo.
- Print out the journaling. Cut into strips. Ink the edges and adhere to the page.
Children grow up too fast. Documenting their favorite toys will give them a memory they will cherish forever.