I can't resist using pink whenever I can, so scrapbooking this school photo of my niece was the perfect opportunity for me to think pink. I even pulled out the thread and added flourish stitching along with the flower and dotted brad. I used an assortment of five patterned papers for the layout, and this is the result.
- Bazzill cardstock
- Little Yellow Bicycle green patterned paper
- Little Yellow Bicycle plaid patterned paper
- Imaginisce patterned paper
- Fiskars border punch
- Marvy Uchida Giga Scallop Punch
- Bazzill In stitch'z template
- Bazzill flower
- pop dots
- corner rounder
- American Crafts Thickers letter stickers, pink glitter
- Stampin' Up heart punch
- corner punch
- Trim the green patterned paper to 11" x 11" and use the corner rounder to round the top corners.
- Adhere the green paper to the pink background cardstock.
- Trim a 1" x 11" strip of coordinating paper and adhere as shown, near the top of the layout.
- Trim a ½" x 11" strip of coordinating paper and adhere below the previous strip.
- Trim a 6½" x 12" piece of Imaginisce floral patterned paper and adhere to the layout as shown, below the two strips already adhered.
- Next, adhere a ½" x 11" strip of coordinating patterned paper, below the block of floral paper.
- Use the border punch to punch a scalloped edge and adhere to the layout.
- Mat a photo onto pink cardstock and adhere to the layout.
- Stitch a flourish in the upper left corner using the Bazzill In Stitch'z template.
- Attach a flower using a brad.
- Add a title with American Crafts letter stickers.
- Punch a large scallop circle from patterned paper and embellish with hearts.
- Journal on the large scallop circle.
- Adhere the scallop circle to the lower right of the photo with pop dots.