Carnivals are not only great fun, they're a great opportunity for super photos! When I snapped this shot it was nearly dark, so the lights of the Ferris wheel twinkled and sparkled. A carnival photo calls for fun patterned paper and colorful embellishments. I chose black as a background to make the colors really pop.
- Bazzill Black Cardstock
- Bazzill Red Cardstock
- Fancy Pants Sugar Plum Paper
- Bo Bunny Double Dot Brilliant Blue Chipboard
- Bo Bunny Double Dot Orange Citrus Chipboard
- Doodlebug Blue Jeans Rhinestones
- Zig Writer Black Journaling Pen
- Glue Dots Pop Up Glue Dots
- Autumn Leaves Journal Stamp
- Trim ¼" from the edges of the black cardstock and mount onto the red cardstock.
- Cut patterned paper to 7" x 9" and use black pen to outline the edges; then mount on the background cardstock.
- Mount the photograph.
- Adhere the chipboard swirls and title letters.
- Accent the chipboard swirls with rhinestones.
- Stamp your journal block and mount on the lower left corner of the photo.
- Choose a fun die cut to accent the layout and mount to the left of the journal stamp.