Scrapbook.com and Big Picture Scrapbooking have teamed up to bring you the best educational experience on the web! Now you can take online, interactive classes from Stacy Julian and other professional teachers at Big Picture Scrapbooking and get the products for your classes from the Scrapbook.com Superstore.
Why should I take an online class?
- Learn from the best. Online courses give you the opportunity to learn from well-known scrapbook authors and instructors like Ali Edwards, Alison Tyler Jones, and Cathy Zielske that may never physically teach in your geographic location. You will improve your scrapbooks, your memory keeping and your layout design as they share their favorite tips, secrets and projects with you.
See the list of Big Picture Teachers!
- Flexible scheduling. The biggest benefit to taking an online class is the flexibility in scheduling that traditional in-store courses can’t offer. Instead of having to sit for a two-hour class on a specific night, you may plan your class time around your schedule.
Click here to see the current classes! – Use coupon code getstarted for $5 off your first workshop!
This promo code is good for $5.00 off any Workshop; coupon does not apply towards Self-Paced classes or Gift Certificates. Good for one time use, per student. Expires 05-10-2011 at 10:00 p.m. PST. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Coupon must be entered in the "Promo Code" box during checkout; discount will be applied immediately. Other terms and restrictions may apply.
- Interactive inspiration. You’re encouraged to participate and interact with the instructors and others taking the class throughout the duration of the workshop. Bouncing ideas off each other and sharing your projects and experiences helps facilitate an atmosphere of inspiration and creativity.
What kind of class should I take?
Students shop from an assortment of class offerings, from single project downloads to year-long courses helping you develop your own style and voice for your scrapbooks:
- Workshops - This is where you will truly experience the "big picture" behind scrapbook pages and projects. The multi-week sessions focus on encouraging, liberating and developing you as a person as well as an artist. You will change the way you think about and approach your scrapbooks and you will gain the freedom and
confidence to truly explore your own creativity.
- Self-Paced Projects – This is the Big Picture Scrapbooking version of learn-on-demand, where you gain access to classroom materials as soon as you register. Most of these classes are project-based and 100% safe for beginners.
Still not sure that an online class from Big Picture Scrapbooking is right for you? Try it out:
Start Here, with Stacy
Join Big Picture Scrapbooking founder and long-time scrapbooker Stacy Julian in this free introductory class designed to orient you to the Big Picture Scrapbooking community and classrooms. Take a step in the direction of a fabulously liberating approach to telling your scrapbook stories and come away with inspiration for five scrapbook pages, a cool set of mini albums, and an adorable photo-album scrapbook.
Click here to register for our Learn to Scrapbook Free Class
(24 daily emails chock-full of great information about scrapbooking)